Our Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resource Center is intended to inform and prepare our clients and other businesses when handling any impending legal complications related to the virus. We are here to help assess and advise on available employee benefits, termination advice, WARN Act obligations, CARES Act Loan applications and general legal services.
In addition to general representation structures, we are offering flat fee representation for CARES ACT Application Assistance, as follows:
K&K Covid-19 CARES ACT Application Assistance Program*
Phase One - Flat fee of $2,500 includes:
• Initial consult with one of our qualified attorneys
o Determine eligibility
o Expected amount of loan
o How loan funds should be utilized
o Whether you will qualify for forgiveness
• Provide SBA Compliance Package questionnaire
• Review client’s compliance package in anticipation of submission to SBA
• Review all relevant financial documentation including monthly operating expenses and tax returns
• Confirm loan qualifications, amount and forgiveness eligibility
• Expert review of your loan submission to avoid delay
• Assist in follow up requests for information and documentation by SBA
Phase Two - Flat Fee of $2,500 includes:
Ongoing services include:
• Monitoring during the loan period to assist you in staying compliant for loan forgiveness purposes
• Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum will work closely with your accountant to monitor your finances, particularly those related to the loan proceeds to keep you advised of your continued compliance
• Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum’s goal is to ensure that your loan will be forgiven in part or in full
• Ongoing consultations with you, your accountant and CFO to set up appropriate financial monitoring program
• Provide monthly operating report form
• Review monthly operating report
• Provide notice of current loan compliance or departure issues
• Assisting with the application for loan forgiveness
To participate in K&K's Covid-19 CARES ACT Application Assistance Program contact Stacy Spector, Esq. by email at SSpector@Kirschenbaumesq.com or by phone at 516-747-6700 x. 304.
* Be advised that participation in K&K's Covid-19 CARES ACT Application Assistance Program does not guaranty you will receive loan proceeds, or that any loan proceeds received will be forgiven.
CARES Act Payroll Stimulus – The Short and Sweet Version
Join Jennifer Kirschenbaum, Esq., partner at Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum, P.C. for a condensed overview of the CARES Act Payroll Stimulus. To contact K&K for assistance email Amy at Alaveglia@Kirschenbaumesq.com or call Amy at 516-747-6700 x. 313.
NCDS - COVID 19 LEGAL UPDATE 27 March 2020
Join Jennifer Kirschenbaum, Esq., counsel to Nassau Counsel Dental Society, for a discussion on "Essential" persons, "Urgent" v. "non-Emergency" services, COVID-19 PTO, CARES Act (Bill - not final) overview, termination of staff and FAQ. Jennifer is the managing partner of Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum, P.C.'s healthcare department and serves as General Counsel to Dental365. Jennifer may be reached for any legal questions or concerns by email at Jennifer@Kirschenbaumesq.com or by phone at (516) 747-6700 x. 302.
K&K Special Webinar – How are central stations dealing with the pandemic
Join Ken Kirschenbaum, Esq. and his panelists, Morgan Hertel (Rapid Response Monitoring), David Smith (COPS Monitoring), Bart Didden (USA Central Station), Daniel Oppenheim (Affiliated Monitoring) and Justin Bailey (AvantGuard) for a discussion on how central stations are dealing with the COVID-19 Pandemic.
K&K COVID 19 LEGAL UPDATE for Nassau County Dental Society Members and Guests 24 March 2020
Join Jennifer Kirschenbaum, Esq. for a conversation about (i) Essential Services; (ii) Legality of Health Screening for Patients and Staff; (iii)
Conora/Virus-COVID-19 Sick Benefits for Employees (State and Federal); (iv)
Business Interruption Insurance; (v)Tax Pay Date Delay; (vi) Approaching Landlords; (vii) Telemedicine During Covid-19 Pandemic
Terminating/Furloughing Employees during Covid-19; (viii) Employee Benefits; and (iix) FAQs of Termination, REBOOT and Associate Dentist Concerns.