Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum, P.C., is keenly attuned to current trends and changes in family law. Domestic relation issues are often hotly contested and require not only the sharp intellect of our experienced litigators to protect the client's rights, but also the careful attention to the individual's needs and desires regarding the family unit which can be accomplished only by a firm of this size. Our matrimonial and family law attorneys represent the best interests of children, mothers and fathers in a variety of areas of the law including:
- Negotiating and preparing pre-nuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements and marital separation agreements
- Family law litigation
- Contested and uncontested divorce and legal separation
- Child custody, parental access and paternity
- Child support as well as child support enforcement and child support modification
- Spousal support
- Equitable distribution of marital assets and marital debts
The firm's activities in this area include the representation of clients in contested and uncontested divorce actions, child custody and visitation proceedings, post-judgment family matters including, but not limited to, modification agreements, contempt proceedings, enforcement proceedings and the preparation of settlement and pre-nuptial agreements.
To discuss retaining Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum, contact Kenneth Kirschenbaum, Esq. at 516-747-6700 ext. 301.