Jennifer Kirschenbaum, Esq. and the K&K team assists podiatrists in all areas of practice, including practice start-up (PC/PLLC selection and formation, first lease, patient forms, compliance, onboarding and employee policies, financing documents), buy/sells, employment and independent contractor arrangements and department of labor audits, employment/partnership and buy-out contracts, Office of Professional Discipline matters, patient issues, compliance (kickback, HIPAA and OSHA), management and vendor arrangements, leases, real estate purchases and litigation.
K&K is proud to present to podiatric residency programs in the NYC metro area, and via telecommunication nationally.
Have a question for Jennifer or believe you may require legal assistance? Call or email her at (516) 747-6700 x. 302 or at Jennifer@Kirschenbaumesq.com. Looking for residency program education? Ask Jennifer to speak about practice purchases and employment arrangements or compliance.
- Review of employment agreement for residents and fellows.
- Creation of private practice from inception to open, and serve as general counsel.
- Private practice sale and transition to hospital based.
- Closure without interview or penalty at OPD.
- Counsel to Purchasers in Manhattan, Long Island, Westchester, New Jersey and California practice purchases.
- Counsel to Sellers in Long Island, Westchester, Manhattan, New Jersey and Florida.
- Department of Labor audit related to employee classification and overtime issues.
- Employment contract/restrictive covenant drafting for numerous clients.