Jennifer Kirschenbaum, Esq. and the K&K team assists Chiropractors with all areas of practice, including practice start-up (PC/PLLC selection and formation, first lease, patient forms, compliance, onboarding and employee policies, financing documents), buy/sells, employment and independent contractor arrangements and department of labor audits, employment/partnership and buy-out contracts, Office of Professional Discipline matters, patient issues, compliance (kickback, HIPAA and OSHA), management and vendor arrangements, leases, real estate purchases and litigation.
- Creation of, and serve as general counsel to DC-PT joint practice arrangements.
- Creation of, and serve as general counsel to management company arrangements.
- Set up of Chiropractic practice from start up; serve as general counsel.
- Sale of Chiropractic practice.
- Review and negotiation of vendor agreements.
- Set up and serve as general counsel to trigger point therapy arrangements.
- Represent DC client in US Attorney investigation.
- Litigation against major No Fault carrier for failure to pay.
K&K is proud to maintain a strong affiliation with the New York Chiropractic Council.
Have a question for Jennifer or believe you may require legal assistance? Call or email her at (516) 747-6700 x. 302 or at Jennifer@Kirschenbaumesq.com. Looking for residency program education? Ask Jennifer to speak about practice purchases and employment arrangements or compliance.