March 15, 2016


Thanks for last Thursday's email!  I found some old insurance payments (<$10k)!  Are you aware of a NJ equivalent?

Dr. L


I asked Attorney Michael Foster to take a look:  

Jen, I found the NJ equivalent -

In order to search for missing funds, you can search for money which will direct you to
 Which is a database incorporating missing funds from various states or you can file an inquiry with NJ Department of Treasury on the first website.

Michael Foster, Esq.
Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum, P.C.
200 Garden City Plaza, Suite 500
Garden City, NY  11530
Office: (516) 747-6700, ext. 330
Fax: (516) 747-6781
Looking for HIPAA and compliance forms?  
Click here to visit our website.
Have a question or comment for Jennifer?
Contact Jennifer at or  at (516) 747-6700 x. 302.