5--3--402. Buyer's right to cancel
(1) Except as provided in subsection (5) of this section, in addition to any
right otherwise to revoke an offer, the buyer
has the right to cancel a home solicitation sale until midnight of the third
business day after the day on which the buyer
signs an agreement or offer to purchase that complies with this part 4.
(2) Cancellation occurs when the buyer gives written notice of cancellation
to the seller at the address stated in the
agreement or offer to purchase.
(3) Notice of cancellation, if given by mail, is given when it is deposited
in a mail box properly addressed and postage
(4) Notice of cancellation given by the buyer need not take a particular
form and is sufficient if it indicates by any
form of written expression the intention of the buyer not to be bound by the
home solicitation sale.
(5) The buyer may not cancel a home solicitation sale if, by separate dated
and signed statement that is not as to its
material provisions a printed form and describes an emergency requiring
immediate remedy, the buyer requests the seller
to provide goods or services without delay in order to safeguard the health,
safety, or welfare of natural persons or to
prevent damage to property the buyer owns or for which the buyer is
(a) The seller in good faith makes a substantial beginning of performance of
the contract before the buyer gives notice
of cancellation; and
(b) In the case of goods, the goods cannot be returned to the seller in
substantially as good condition as when received
by the buyer.
Buyer's right to cancel. Colo. Rev. Stat. §5-3-402 (2006)